July treasures...

Today, I just want to share some treasures I found during July. The first was this beautiful hydrangea in my garden... It was a big surprise when we came back from our vacation this year...

I also found this nice white ironstone jar at the last flea market... 


During July I also visited two lofts with some hidden treasures. I was able to find a zinc bathtub which I used as a pot for my herbs. Second, I found an old bicycle. It`s really nice... And the loveliest treasure is this vintage alarm clock. You won`t believe me but it still works :-)


And the best at the end... My dad send me five beautiful vintage bottles from Ireland! He bought them some months ago at a local flea market. I was so exited and could`t wait to see them home... Finally they arrived during July. Thank you so much dad!!! (I know you will read this ;-) )


I would like to bring you more photos but I have so little time to photograph. And second we have such a cloudy and rainy weather here... I have to use the sunny ones and enjoy for example my white butterfly bush :-)


Enjoy them too, Alexandra

PS: next I will bring you more of my treasures - new antique monogram linens, more vintage bottles and maybe a bike :-)

PS1: dúfam, že vám nevadí, že som dnes písala iba v angličtine...

1 komentár

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...